Bodybuilding / Health / Fitness / Diet weekly e-mail tips,
stay informed and
stay motivated, join today!
Sign up free by sending an e-mail to
Muscle Building Program
Goal: Build Muscle
- Conduct intense weight-training exercise utilizing basic exercises such as
the bench press, squat, rows, curls, etc. You should train 3-4 times
per week for no more than 45-60 minutes each time. Warm up with 5 minutes on
the bike or treadmill to loosen up your muscles.
- Perform 20-30 minutes of cardiovascular exercise 3 times per week. If
possible do your cardio exercise first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.
- We recommend that you consume 5-6 well-balanced meals per day. Each meal
should be roughly equal in calories, protein, carbohydrate, and fat intake. If
you start to lose lean muscle, you can increase your calorie intake
slightly, especially during your first few meals of the day. Eliminate saturated fats as
much as possible.
- Try to consume at least 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight per day.
In other words, if you weigh 175 lbs., target 175 grams of protein per day.
- Keep protein and fat intake fairly consistent. Use carbohydrates as your
variable. If you feel like you’re not gaining enough lean muscle, increase
your carbs slightly. If you seem to be adding too much fat, drop your carbs
down. Make moderate adjustments for best results.
- Drink one-half to one full gallon of water each day.
- Allow yourself a cheat day once a week to satisfy your cravings and eat
whatever you want.
For more muscle building programs and tips sign up for our newsletter below:
- Muscle Express is a complete weight training
program designed to help you gain muscle mass fast.
- Use a quality multi-vitamin / multi-mineral formula.
- Take extra antioxidants. 500-1000 mg of Vitamin C and 400-800 iu of
Vitamin E is recommended.
- Use 2-3 Meal Replacement Powders (MRPs) per day. This will help insure
that you take in enough lean quality protein to support muscle mass gains.
- Try the amino acid L-Glutamine. This is one of the most
under-rated supplements available. It acts as an anti-catabolic to help you
add new muscle and to maintain muscle while dropping fat. See AST Glutamine.
- Use Creatine. I prefer Pumped Extreme, it is
scientifically developed with ideal transport
ingredients to insure optimum cell uptake.
- Essential Fatty Acids! EFAs are wonderful, healthy fats that can help
support your efforts tremendously. See the Total EFA.
- Use Amino Acids if you have trouble consuming enough protein.
- These are the basics, there are many more quality supplements available
and as always I recommend that you visit this site frequently to stay
in tune with all the latest information and research.
WIN FREE SUPPLEMENTS
When you sign up for our free newsletter,
you will be automatically entered in our monthly drawing
to win free supplements and other great prizes.
Sign up now by e-mailing
Neither trulyhuge.com nor the authors of this publication
assume any liability for the information contained herein.
The Information contained herein reflects only the opinion
of the author and is in no way to be considered medical advice.
Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed
health care practitioner. Consult your physician before you
begin any nutrition, exercise, or dietary supplement program.
Andro Shock Supplement
Natural Fat Burner
Increase Bench Press
Big Arms Workouts
Six Pack Abs Exercises
Best Home Gym
Personal Trainer Online
Female Muscle Gallery
Male Muscle Gallery
Free Body building Info
Weight Training Article
Body Building Links