Bodybuilding / Health / Fitness / Diet weekly e-mail tips,
stay informed and
stay motivated, join today!
Sign up free by sending an e-mail to
Get Healthy Program
Goal: Get Healthy!
- Get in as much "little" exercise as you can. Take the stairs, park farther
from the store, do some house work or yard work etc.
- Perform at least 20-30 minutes of moderate
cardiovascular exercise 2-3 times per week (running, spinning, stair-climbing,
etc.). Catch some fresh outdoor air when you can!
- Conduct resistance training exercises utilizing free weights, cable
machines, dumbbells, and/or home gyms. You should train 2-3 times per week for
no more than 45 minutes each time. Warm up with 5 minutes on the bike or
treadmill to loosen up your muscles. Seek a local personal trainer if you are
unfamiliar with weight training.
- Make sure to vary type, time and intensity of all your exercises
- We recommend that you consume 4-6 well-balanced meals per day. Each meal
should be roughly equal in calories, protein, carbohydrate, and fat intake.
Balance your meals with approximately 30% calories from protein, 30% from fat
and 40% from carbohydrates.
- Good sources of protein include: eggs, egg whites, fish, skinless chicken
& turkey, low-fat cottage cheese, lean beef & quality protein powders. Good
sources of carbohydrate include: vegetables, fruits, beans, whole grains
(brown rice, oatmeal etc.). Good sources of fat include: nuts, seeds, olive
oil, fatty fish (salmon, tuna), low fat cheese, low fat mayo,
peanut butter, flax seeds.
- Drink one-half to one full gallon of water each day.
- Make the majority of your food "whole foods". Whole foods contain fewer
additives and artificial ingredients and more vitamins and minerals.
- Learn about the ACA and how health insurance works to see if you’re able to see a specialist to determine the best nutrition program for you.
- Moderation and balance are the keys to good health!
- Get the book "Self Analysis" by L.Ron Hubbard, you should be able
to get it at your local library or book store. Use the techniques
exactly as the book says, for about 15 to 30 minutes every day and
you will be surprised at how much of a difference it will make in your life.
- Set up small goals for yourself and try hard to stick to
- Relieve daily stress by doing things that you enjoy and are
relaxing for your body.
- Surround yourself with positive people and keep open lines
- Use a quality multi-vitamin / multi-mineral formula.
- Take extra antioxidants. 500-1000 mg of Vitamin C and 400-800 IU of
Vitamin E is recommended.
- HGH. Human Growth Hormone can help you feel completely rejuvenated and
- Essential Fatty Acids! EFAs are wonderful, healthy fats that can help
support your efforts tremendously. See the Total EFA.
- Nutrition Bars are great on the go meals. Keep your energy high and your
- These are the basics, there are many more quality supplements available
and as always I recommend that you visit this site frequently to stay
in tune with all the latest information and research.
For more healthy programs and tips sign up for our newsletter below:
WIN FREE SUPPLEMENTS
When you sign up for our free newsletter,
you will be automatically entered in our monthly drawing
to win free supplements and other great prizes.
Sign up now by e-mailing
Neither trulyhuge.com nor the authors of this publication
assume any liability for the information contained herein.
The Information contained herein reflects only the opinion
of the author and is in no way to be considered medical advice.
Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed
health care practitioner. Consult your physician before you
begin any nutrition, exercise, or dietary supplement program.
Andro Shock Supplement
Natural Fat Burner
Increase Bench Press
Big Arms Workouts
Six Pack Abs Exercises
Best Home Gym
Personal Trainer Online
Female Muscle Gallery
Male Muscle Gallery
Free Body building Info
Weight Training Article
Body Building Links