Bodybuilding / Health / Fitness / Diet weekly e-mail tips,
stay informed and
stay motivated, join today!
Sign up free by sending an e-mail to
Anti Aging Program
Goal: Slow Aging
- Exercise is extremely important to look and feel young.
- Perform at least 20-30 minutes of cardiovascular exercise at least 3 times
per week. Any type of cardio is good and it is important to vary the exercises
you do (walking, jogging, biking, aerobic classes, videos etc.) You can
do your exercise all at once or break them up into a 2-3, 10-15 minutes
sessions per day. Nothing beats fresh air, so why not try the outdoors when
- Weight training is essential, I repeat, essential for anti-aging.
The benefits of weight training are indisputable. Weight training will help
you maintain muscle tone, keep your weight in a
healthy range, keep your bones strong, your circulation good and your mind
sharp. 2-4 weight training sessions per week are recommended. A few sessions
with a local personal trainer should really get you on track with your weight
- Stretching will keep your body loose and limber. Stretching your muscles at least 2-3 times
per week for about 10 minutes will help you stay flexible and help prevent
muscle aches and soreness.
- We recommend that you consume 5-6 well-balanced meals per day. Eat until
you are not hungry anymore- but NOT FULL! Balance your meals to include
protein, carbohydrate and fat at each. Aim for a ratio of approximately 40%
carbohydrate, 30% protein and 30% fat.
- Try to consume about .8 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight per day.
In other words, if you weigh 175 lbs., target 140 grams of protein per day.
- Good sources of protein include: eggs, egg
whites, fish, skinless chicken & turkey, low-fat cottage cheese, lean beef &
quality protein powders. Good sources of carbohydrate include: vegetables,
fruits, beans, whole grains (brown rice, oatmeal etc.). Good sources of fat
include: nuts, seeds, olive oil, fatty fish (salmon, tuna), low
fat cheese, low fat mayo, peanut butter, flax seeds and EFA supplements.
Eliminate saturated fats as much as possible.
- Include a variety of foods into your overall
diet. A variety of healthy foods = a variety of nutrients!
- Stay away from sugar and overly processed foods (soda, chips, fast food, candy etc).
Limit your caffeine and artificial sweetener intake.
- Drink one-half to one full gallon of water each day.
Water is important to keep your skin hydrated and youthful.
For more anti-aging programs and tips sign up for our newsletter below:
Use a quality multi-vitamin / multi-mineral formula.
- Take extra antioxidants. Anti-oxidants
have been shown to fight off cell-damaging free radicals. See TwinLab
Antioxidant Fuel. Lutein is also an anti- oxidant shown to help prevent
degenerative diseases of the eye.
- HGH. Human Growth Hormone can help you feel completely rejuvenated and
- Calcium supplementation may help to slow the degeneration of
bone mass and help prevent osteoporosis. See Nutraceutics Osteomax.
- Essential Fatty Acids! EFAs are wonderful, healthy fats that can help
support your efforts tremendously.
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin have been shown to help keep your
joints flexible and prevent aching.
- These are the basics, there are many more quality supplements available
and as always I recommend that you visit this site frequently to stay
in tune with all the latest information and research.
WIN FREE SUPPLEMENTS
When you sign up for our free newsletter,
you will be automatically entered in our monthly drawing
to win free supplements and other great prizes.
Sign up now by e-mailing
Neither trulyhuge.com nor the authors of this publication
assume any liability for the information contained herein.
The Information contained herein reflects only the opinion
of the author and is in no way to be considered medical advice.
Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed
health care practitioner. Consult your physician before you
begin any nutrition, exercise, or dietary supplement program.
Andro Shock Supplement
Natural Fat Burner
Increase Bench Press
Big Arms Workouts
Six Pack Abs Exercises
Best Home Gym
Personal Trainer Online
Female Muscle Gallery
Male Muscle Gallery
Free Body building Info
Weight Training Article
Body Building Links